What is authentic communication?
« Criticism, analysis, and insults are tragic expressions of unmet needs. »
Workshops for individuals or couples
- 2 hours discovery workshop
This workshop is a small introduction to the potential of compassionate communication to transform all our relationships. Participants will discover:
– how to listen to someone we really care for.
– how to be aware of what is happening inside of us in order to have more choice.
– what is blocking the communication and how to express ourselves to create connection.
- Two days introduction workshop
This two-day workshop offers an opportunity to discover authentic communication in a non judgmental environment. Through this workshop, I invite participants to explore how to live more trust and authenticity in their relationships with themselves and others. Through practical exercises, they will learn how to trigger more understanding and collaboration in their life, using the three powers we have in any conversation:
1. The power to listen be present for myself in a compassionate way in order to connect with my inner resources.
2. The power to express myself with authenticity and responsibility in order to generate trust and collaboration.
3 The power to listen to others in order to hear what really matters to them and create a deep connection.
This 12 hours workshop can take the form of :
– A series of 6 workshops once a week, 2h / class OR
– Two full days from 9 – 5pm
Workshops for organizations
The success of any organization depends highly on the team’s ability to communicate clearly and constructively. Nonviolent communication can help your organization achieve its goals by improving human relationships. Workshops are designed in collaboration with the client in order to :
- help team members to be more clear and efficient in their communications.
- learn to address successfully challenging conversations and situations.
- resolve conflicts by listening to the needs of everyone.
- improve meetings by transforming never ending conversation in meaningful interactions.
- co-create solutions that are precise and efficient.
« Our goal is to create a quality of empathic connection that allows everyone’s needs to be met. »